The restaurant, in an old stone house first used as a stable and now renovated, looks like a very elegant room with a welcoming and familiar character, with the large fireplace always on, which makes the magic of the place.
From the hall through the corner of the bar leads to the dehors where, in the summer, it is possible to have lunch. The external part consists of a lawn-solarium and a volleyball field.
In the kitchen of the Mulino particular attention is dedicated to the research of the products used to make our dishes, all of which are of Italian origin, often of short supply chain, using what is produced “good” in the territory:
- organic flours from the Mulino Sobrino di La Morra , where we prepare pasta, bread and focaccia every day;
- fruit and vegetables from the vegetable gardens of the area (in summer);
- meats and sausages in part coming from the Valley, Azienda Agricola San Giuliano or from cuneese, Coalvi certified, Macelleria Quaglia; Cheese from the farm Listello di Sant’Antonino of Susa, awarded for some products like the best of the Alpi Cozie Park; compotes and honey of “Il Priore” di Foresto.
- Trouts and chars raised by us with spring water placed at 10 meters from the tanks.
- “House wine” Dogliani D.O.C.G., mentioned and judged by the Guida dell’Espresso with 3 bottles.