TWO DAYs STAY
Arrival, reception and accommodation in the rooms. Start of activities with a brief introduction and presentation of the stay (illustration of the program, the rules of the house, presentation of the structure, collection and exposure of the expectations of the individual boys).
- 12.30 – 15.00 lunch followed by a pause for the game
- 15.00 – 18.00 activities conducted by an animator
- 18.00 – 19.30 free time
- 19.30 – 21.00 dinner
- 21.00 – 22.30 games and music in the salon (evening with animator)
- 8.45 – 9.30 breakfast
- 9.30 – 12.00 activities conducted by an animator
- 12.30 lunch and free time
- Afternoon luggage preparation, free play, meeting time for greetings and to collect impressions on the living room.
THREE DAYS STAY
- Timetables of the days as above.
- In the afternoon of the third day, preparation of luggage, free play, meeting time for greetings and time available for teachers to re-elaborate experiences with the class.